News & Resources
- ANR Statement on HUD Announcement to Require Smokefree Policies for Public Housing
- Californians, please take action to support closing loopholes in the state smokefree workplace law!
- Your Smokefree eBulletin is here!
- Celebrate 25 Years of Smokefree Skies
- Help Support Smokefree Casinos
- Please Tell Us Your Story
- Adopt a Smokefree Meeting Resolution
- Sign Up for the ANR Action Network
- Public Housing Nationwide May Go Smokefree - Smoking would be prohibited in public housing homes nationwide under a proposed federal rule announced on Thursday, a move that would affect nearly one million households and open the latest front in the long-running campaign to curb unwanted exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke.
- US Chamber of Commerce: Shill for Big Tobacco - Learn more about this group.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A study published in 2015 in Public Health Reports concluded that making all U.S. public housing smokefree could result in a societal savings of between $183 million and $267 million.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...