News & Resources
- ANR Foundation Smokefree Lists and Maps - The ANR Foundation is pleased to announce our most recent quarterly update to the lists and maps of U.S. municipalities and states with smokefree laws now in effect. Please share widely and let us know how these data, lists, and maps help you! #smokefreefacts
- Protecting Nonsmokers from Secondhand Marijuana Smoke
- Read about ALEC, CCF, the US Chamber, & more
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine examined rates of secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure and smokefree housing rules among residents of multiunit housing.
- Preemption Watch - The weekly summary of new U.S. state bills is available on Protect Local Control.
- View our Smokefree Lists and Maps
- View our Model Laws and Policies
- Calendar of Events
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...