News & Resources
- Great news! Senate Bill 63 for Smokefree Indoor Air in Alaska passed its first committee unanimously!
- Good news: California's Prop 56 wins!
- Statement on FDA Electronic Cigarette Regulations
- Your Smokefree eBulletin is here!
- Help Support Smokefree Casinos
- Adopt a Smokefree Meeting Resolution
- Sign Up for the ANR Action Network
- Texas Wins Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights Smokefree Indoor Air Challenge Award - On Monday, March 20, 2016, Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights (ANR) announced that Texas was the recipient of its top public health award — its Smokefree Indoor Air Challenge. In 2016, Texas communities enacted the greatest number of local smokefree workplace protections of any U.S. state.
- Secondhand Marijuana Smoke - ANR's fact sheet on the health risks of exposure to secondhand marijuana smoke.
- Read about ALEC, CCF, the US Chamber, & more
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine examined rates of secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure and smokefree housing rules among residents of multiunit housing.
- Preemption Watch - The weekly summary of new U.S. state bills is available on Protect Local Control.
- View our Smokefree Lists and Maps
- View our Model Laws and Policies
- Calendar of Events
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...