News & Resources
- Worried About Chinas Air Pollution? The WHO Says Smoky Restaurants Are Even Worse - Which has the worst air quality: Beijing on a bad air pollution day or a restaurant with smokers?
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- 50th Anniversary of the Surgeon General's Report on Smoking and Health - January 11, 2014 marked the 50th anniversary of the first Surgeon General's report on Smoking and Health.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - In February 2015, the CDC published a report in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, which found nonsmokers' exposure to secondhand smoke was reduced by half between 1999-2012, yet 1 in 4 nonsmokers remain exposed.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...