News & Resources
Our sister organization, Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights (ANR), asks you to take action on the following:
- Smokefree Hotels Are Most Popular - According to the latest report from the American Hotel and Lodging Association, a trade group, the share of hotel rooms that are non-smoking has steadily risen from 74% to 97% over the last decade. And the proportion of hotels that only offer non-smoking rooms has jumped from 38% in 2008 to 85% last year.
- ANR Foundation's Smokefree Lists and Maps
- ANR's Model Laws and Policies
- Publications from ANR and the ANR Foundation
- Research Alert - A new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine examined rates of secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure and smokefree housing rules among residents of multiunit housing.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...