News & Resources
- Clearing the Air of Navajos Smoke Free Workplace, Traditional Tobacco OK - Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly signed Executive Order No. 12-2014 into law on August 14 and said it was to protect the health of tribal employees.
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) - Read our updated entry on this group.
- Center for Consumer Freedom - Read our updated entry on this group.
- 50th Anniversary of the Surgeon General's Report on Smoking and Health - January 11, 2014 marked the 50th anniversary of the first Surgeon General's report on Smoking and Health.
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A study published in the American Journal of Public Health found that individuals living in a community with comprehensive smoke-free workplace laws or regulations are 22 percent less likely to be hospitalized for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), or emphysema.
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...