News & Resources
- MARCH MADNESS: Women's and Men's Final! Click here to see the brackets and how tobacco-free campuses fared!
- Great news! Senate Bill 63 for Smokefree Indoor Air in Alaska passed its first committee unanimously!
- Good news: California's Prop 56 wins!
- Statement on FDA Electronic Cigarette Regulations
- Your Smokefree eBulletin is here!
- Help Support Smokefree Casinos
- Adopt a Smokefree Meeting Resolution
- Sign Up for the ANR Action Network
- ANR Signs Letter from 51 Health Groups to Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Tom Price Award - ANR and other groups expressed concern that the administration appears to be taking steps to reconsider the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) "deeming rule" extending the agency's regulatory jurisdiction to electronic cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco products not previously regulated and is delaying implementation of important provisions of the rule, to the detriment of public health.
- Protecting Nonsmokers from Secondhand Marijuana Smoke
- Read about ALEC, CCF, the US Chamber, & more
- Smokefree News Archive
- Research Alert - A new study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine examined rates of secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure and smokefree housing rules among residents of multiunit housing.
- Preemption Watch - The weekly summary of new U.S. state bills is available on Protect Local Control.
- View our Smokefree Lists and Maps
- View our Model Laws and Policies
- Calendar of Events
Information is power. Learn the truth about...
How are you exposed to secondhand smoke? Find out how to protect yourself...